Who's Online
1 registered (pctrips), 9 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
coachkev 5331
johnmc04 2875
paul12 2810
Willy 2568
Keep It Fun 2404
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
WORLD CLASS COACHING
Jump to new posts Re: Last Person Out Turn The Light Off by Coach K @ Today at 08:57 AM

Coachkev, perhaps you could private message me as I always enjoyed our conversations and your insights.
WORLD CLASS COACHING
Jump to new posts Re: Last Person Out Turn The Light Off by coachkev @ Yesterday at 05:28 PM

Popping in out of habit No ones coming forward with where they are joining in (perhaps deliberately LOL)
Kansas City Youth Soccer Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls High School Soccer for Homeschoolers by KCEastLions @ 01/15/17 10:11 PM

Yes.
Jump to new posts Re: Girls High School Soccer for Homeschoolers by Humbaby @ 01/15/17 08:55 PM

David - Are homeschool students residing in both KS and MO eligible for your program or only MO residents?
Jump to new posts Girls High School Soccer for Homeschoolers by KCEastLions @ 01/15/17 07:04 PM

I am head coach and AD for the KC East Christian Academy Lions high school girls soccer team. We are a homeschool athletic program that has Approved status with KSHSAA. This status allows us to compete with Member and Affiliated institutions in bot
Jump to new posts Re: More yellow cards please by oldfatdude @ 01/15/17 02:15 PM

1. I think youth refs should yellow card more. Red too. 2. Parents and coaches are the reason we don't have better refs. To much turn over. Always a new crop of inexperienced refs because the last group quit. If the parents and coaches and ref
Jump to new posts Re: More yellow cards please by KC Soccer Dad @ 01/15/17 11:09 AM

Here's a dated video: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlrvvz_us-soccer-referee-resource-video-fouls-and-misconduct_sport It doesn't show the play I was thinking about. But about 4 minutes in it shows a couple of plays that some might consider a &
Jump to new posts Re: More yellow cards please by KC Soccer Dad @ 01/15/17 10:26 AM

Share your name calling as well. I'm a referee. I have to have thick skin. For the record, I think that the expectation to have your officiating at your youth matches be like the officiating at the professional matches that you watch on TV is misg
Jump to new posts Re: More yellow cards please by Humbaby @ 01/15/17 09:53 AM

I've always believed the same - a yellow card infraction is the same at any level of play and youth soccer officials need to issue more. As a coach and parent I've seen kids get two footed, taken out from behind, dragged down by the shirt, intention
Jump to new posts Re: More yellow cards please by Wilson @ 01/15/17 09:00 AM

So I had a PM from KC Soccer Dad that started out by saying... That when my daughter was good enough to play in the EPL, then maybe she would get EPL officiating. First I don't think you need to be a jerk and secondly, I don't think one needs to b
Jump to new posts Re: More yellow cards please by DwyerFan14 @ 01/15/17 01:25 AM

Agree 100%! My daughter has been takem down from behind more times than I can remember. My experience is local referees don't make this call 90% of the time because they're never in a good position to see it, always trailing the play. What really g
Jump to new posts More yellow cards please by Wilson @ 01/14/17 09:44 AM

I got myself all worked up this morning watching the English Premier League. Every time I watch high level soccer on TV a trip from behind is always a yellow card... ALWAYS. Yet when I watch my daughter play.. rarely a card. Even after repeated offen
WORLD CLASS COACHING
Jump to new posts Re: Last Person Out Turn The Light Off by Coach K @ 01/13/17 11:21 PM

Coachkev and others. If not here nor and-again where is the action? Lawrence
Jump to new posts Re: Fort Hayes State and Washburn coaches leaving by oldfatdude @ 01/12/17 04:02 PM

http://fhsuathletics.com/news/2017/1/11/....aspx?path=wsoc The coach of Kansas Wesleyan is taking over at Fort Hayes State. His teams at Wesleyan were made up of almost exclusively girls from California. Like 25 out of 27 on the Roster. It will b
Jump to new posts Re: Fort Hayes State and Washburn coaches leaving by Kansas Catfish @ 01/10/17 11:21 AM

I have monitored football recruiting very closely for the past decade and assume it's not much different for soccer. Unfortunately, there is really no way to know how it will turn out and it depends on so many different variables...style of play, tim