Who's Online
2 registered (pctrips, SoccerDad17), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
coachkev 5334
johnmc04 2875
paul12 2810
Willy 2568
Keep It Fun 2404
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Kansas City Youth Soccer Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Regional Whining by Humbaby @ 06/16/17 08:53 PM

Thanks for the info on team enters based on where most players reside. Never crossed my mind.
Jump to new posts Re: Regional Whining by KSDad @ 06/16/17 06:20 PM

Slide is exactly right, we had the same issue when we played for the Fusion, and registered in Missouri where the bulk of the team was from. Good luck to you guys, that is an absolutely tough draw.
Teams Looking for Players
Jump to new posts U14 Boys Premier Team Looking for 04/05 Players by Sporting KC IP @ 06/16/17 02:40 PM

Independent Premier (IP) team looking for 2004/2005 boys to join our team. We'll play premier though Heartland in division 6 or 7. No coaching fees. Practices twice a week. Team uses Sporting KC uniforms. Season 2017/2018. Registration about $125/
Jump to new posts Re: Regional Whining by Slide Tackle @ 06/16/17 07:06 AM

I heard a rumor that the rules may have changed last year but when I was a manager, the team had to register and play in state cup within the state where most of the players lived. If there was an exact split, they could choose the state. For out
Jump to new posts Re: Regional Whining by Humbaby @ 06/16/17 07:01 AM

Wow, tough group. Good luck to them. Question: How is FCKC able to compete in Region 2 as a Missouri representative for girls teams and as a Kansas representative for boys teams? Is the club able to pick separate state designations for boys and gi
Jump to new posts Re: Regional Whining by Slide Tackle @ 06/15/17 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: oldfatdudeWhen your team wins it will be all the more awesome. Good luck Slide. That would be fantastic... and Thanks. DF, you are a meme creating machine. Our kiddos are going to love the challenge. slide
Jump to new posts Re: Regional Whining by DwyerFan14 @ 06/15/17 05:32 PM

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Jump to new posts Re: Regional Whining by oldfatdude @ 06/15/17 03:47 PM

When your team wins it will be all the more awesome. Good luck Slide.
Jump to new posts Regional Whining by Slide Tackle @ 06/15/17 03:27 PM

OK, yeah... I know... We should be glad to be going to Regionals but we absolutely got the group of death for Region II U16... Nationals 01 Black... Two Time National Champions Michigan Jags 2001 Green... Multiple Year National Qualifier and Grou