Who's Online
2 registered (Tom Mura, sccrdd101), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
coachkev 5333
johnmc04 2875
paul12 2810
Willy 2568
Keep It Fun 2404
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Kansas City Youth Soccer Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Transgender Athletes by justhedad @ 03/25/17 01:45 PM

I hate to date myself but "back in the day" we had a few foreign players and also by acquaintance through those players their were just regular students that attended the school. They received basically no aid from the school. The students
Jump to new posts Re: USMNT 6-0 over Honduras by Humbaby @ 03/25/17 10:51 AM

Pulisic is the real deal. Only the AR could stop him last night. He had that play in the first half where he somehow got around two guys right on the sideline and was going to be free on goal. It looked like something Messi would do, but the AR ca
Jump to new posts Re: High School by justhedad @ 03/24/17 12:44 PM

The MO-Kan tournament starts Monday at Aquinas. I had thought that Aquinas would be the favorite this year but that 1-0 score makes me think games might be closer than I had thought. LSN or Sion could be in there at the end?
Jump to new posts Kansas City Cup April 21-23 Teams needed by Raytown Soccer @ 03/23/17 02:56 PM

We are looking for teams to round out the brackets for this event Boys U8 U9 U12 U13 U18 Girls U9 U10 U12 U13 U14 If you team is interested please call Valerie in our office at 816-313-7721 or managerraytownsc@comcast.net Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: More yellow cards please by KC Soccer Dad @ 03/23/17 12:19 PM

Tired's post seemed like a good place to insert this: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/1...cials-get-right I can see why Wilson wants the local refs to be more like the EPL refs. Then there is this guy (he rarely has anything good to say a