Who's Online
0 registered (), 17 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
coachkev 5333
johnmc04 2875
paul12 2810
Willy 2568
Keep It Fun 2404
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Kansas City Youth Soccer Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls Development Academy by DwyerFan14 @ Today at 10:24 PM

I'm 100% fine with that because I'm tired of revolving door practices for sake of other sports. Commitment to practice makes the difference between winning and losing. That being said, I wonder if they will make exceptions for school related activi
Jump to new posts Re: Private D2s and Public D2s by Humbaby @ Today at 06:32 PM

OFD and others going/went through college selection process with soccer as a factor - Since soccer is a non revenue generating sport for athletic departments and obviously the vast majority of scholar money available is partial scollies, do you feel
Got rid of the mini fields?! There goes our Men's World Cup chances... I've heard THIS is the last season for Heritage...
Jump to new posts Re: High School by justhedad @ 02/25/17 01:33 PM

MarkyM, Come on they are everything to the ones in the ranking!!! Like I said they only mean something if you are on it. lol As meaningless as they are the preseason ones this time of year are so meaningless its crazy! It's been so quiet on here