Who's Online
0 registered (), 15 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
coachkev 5331
johnmc04 2875
paul12 2810
Willy 2568
Keep It Fun 2404
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
WORLD CLASS COACHING
Jump to new posts Re: Last Person Out Turn The Light Off by Coach K @ Today at 08:57 AM

Coachkev, perhaps you could private message me as I always enjoyed our conversations and your insights.
Kansas City Youth Soccer Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Girls High School Soccer for Homeschoolers by KCEastLions @ 01/15/17 10:11 PM

Yes.
Jump to new posts Re: More yellow cards please by oldfatdude @ 01/15/17 02:15 PM

1. I think youth refs should yellow card more. Red too. 2. Parents and coaches are the reason we don't have better refs. To much turn over. Always a new crop of inexperienced refs because the last group quit. If the parents and coaches and ref
Jump to new posts Re: Fort Hayes State and Washburn coaches leaving by oldfatdude @ 01/12/17 04:02 PM

http://fhsuathletics.com/news/2017/1/11/....aspx?path=wsoc The coach of Kansas Wesleyan is taking over at Fort Hayes State. His teams at Wesleyan were made up of almost exclusively girls from California. Like 25 out of 27 on the Roster. It will b