Who's Online
1 registered (sccrdd101), 19 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
coachkev 5334
johnmc04 2875
paul12 2810
Willy 2568
Keep It Fun 2404
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Kansas City Youth Soccer Forum
Jump to new posts Re: FCWichita Women's Soccer Inaugural Season by jjflash @ Today at 12:13 PM

Originally Posted By: oldfatdudeSorry JJ Maize couldn't get it done again in 5A. One of these years. Hahaha! Yep ofd, never a bride, but always a bridesmaid or maybe always a flower girl. Saw where BVSW finally ended Aquanis's reign of terror. Happ
Jump to new posts Re: List of Soccer Clubs by Humbaby @ Yesterday at 01:29 PM

A ranking versus an alphabetical listing are certainly two different things that is very subjective to what is individually best for each child and family. I would think many would say low division players at the mega, MRL / state cup levels clubs
Jump to new posts Re: KS HS Quarterfinal pick'em by Wilson @ 05/27/17 08:20 PM

Congrats to the winners and all kids participating. A great experience for them. Oh the F bombs must have been flying from the Aquinas bench.
Jump to new posts Re: Pre-Tryout Camps....worth it? by Livingadream @ 05/27/17 07:35 PM

Soccerama, I understand about not wanting to pay money for a pre-tryout camp but it's also one of their ways (besides to make $$$ which is the #1 reason) to see if the kid is serious about joining or not. And you won't make a top team (few exception
Jump to new posts Re: Not Bashing our Refs by KC Soccer Dad @ 05/27/17 10:59 AM

Agree that parents are only part of the problem and would say further that, generally, it is a minority of the parents causing problems. I ask my ARs to call fouls in their quadrant, particularly when play is close to them. As with many things, sev
Jump to new posts Re: Parents are the worst by Wilson @ 05/27/17 09:18 AM

How is this dealt with in other cities? I've traveled a fair amount for soccer over the years and this doesn't seem to be just a Heartland or KC problem. It exists everywhere. Its a difficult cycle. But some of the worst officiating I see comes fr
Jump to new posts Re: KC Area Soccer Club Comparison by Humbaby @ 05/25/17 08:58 PM

From my viewpoint you can generally identify kids kids as either elite, good, average, or recreation level paying competitive club dues. They get treated different based on which group they are perceived. Elite players are recognized quickly or kno
Jump to new posts Re: Switch to calendar year by SoccerDad17 @ 05/24/17 07:51 PM

Originally Posted By: KSDad What we really need in Kansas is a major overhaul of the KSHSAA rules in relation to club participation. We are lagging seriously behind our neighboring states, and it shows when you attend out of town tournaments and re
Jump to new posts Mo High School Quarterfinals Set by Slide Tackle @ 05/24/17 12:09 AM

Class 4 Eureka (15-6) vs. Francis Howell Central (14-6-2) Ft Zumwalt West (14-11) vs. St. Joseph's Academy (17-3-1) Rock Bridge (17-3) vs. Lees Summit West (17-5) Lees Summit North (20-3) vs. Park Hill (16-7-2) KC Scores from Tonight Park Hill 1 - L
Jump to new posts Re: Girls Development Academy by Livingadream @ 05/23/17 07:39 PM

My guess is other clubs not named FCKC and Sporting will join ECNL in 2 yrs, at least that's the rumor. My guess is in 3-4 yrs one of the two big clubs will drop the DA program as one will be much stronger than the other one, we'll see though.